Photo Mugs for the Win This Mother's Day
If your mother is like my mother, then you know how frustrating it can be when they say "don't get me anything" for Mother's Day every single year.
And if you are like me, you always just ignore that request.
Photo mugs are simple gifts that mothers, grandmothers, mothers-in-law and any other mom-figure you celebrate will enjoy getting.
I mean, they get a mug with their child or grandchild's face on it. They are never going to return that.
And photo mugs are for everyone - even Serena Williams has the photo mug in her house. So if custom photo mugs are good for celebrity parents, then they are definitely good for you parents.
Here are some ideas for making your own custom photo mug:
- Add a special message to go with the photograph you choose.
- Double-sided printing allows you to choose two photos or have a photo on one side and text on the other side.
- Wraparound mugs are great choices for photos that are wide and you don't want to cut anything out.
- If you can't choose just one or two photos, add multiple images for a photo collage. Just get your phone out and start scrolling for some of your favourites.
- Include your child's artwork or get them to handwrite a message for something extra special and personal for you mug.
- If humour is your mom's thing, find a funny photo of her and turn it into a meme for the mug.
These are just some of the ideas we've done for Mother's Day mugs over the years. I am sure you can come up with a few more.
Just know that mugs for moms (and all other mom figures) are always a huge hit for Mother's Day and any other occasion when you get to celebrate the special mom in your life.